For years real estate has been a passion as well as a family business. Let me put that passion, enthusiasm and experience to work for you.
Raising two boys, now college graduates, and having taught in Austin Independent School District, I understand the importance of researching the schools, neighborhoods and amenities to best suit your needs.
I know the area. Born and raised in Texas, I have lived in the Austin and Central Texas area for over 30 years.
I understand and appreciate the stress and thrill of selling your home and will work diligently with you from start to finish making the process as exciting and painless as possible.
Know that I am committed to providing excellent customer service throughout our relationship.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications:
- Austin Board of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE)
- International Sterling Society - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- International Diamond Society - 2019
- Five Star Professional Award Winner - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Past PTA President; Vice President, Committee Chair - Various
Texas State University Graduate. Major: Public Relations. Minor: Business Administration
In my spare time I enjoy volunteering, playing and training Raider, our Australian Shepherd and Bella, our Aussie-doodle rescue. Whatever time is left, I enjoy reading, shopping, decorating and traveling with Doug, my college sweetheart and husband of 31 years.